Chanel Three Book Set & Signature Quilted Calf Slipcase

$ 875.00

Chanel Three Book Set & Signature Quilted Calf Slipcase

A lovely set of Chanel books published by Assouline. This set covers Fashion, Fine Jewelry and Perfume. All three are hardcover books with black dust jackets. They fit snugly into the Chanel Quilted Leather Slipcase; this luxury slipcase is made of genuine black quilted (Calf) leather and adorned with a metal Chanel logo. It measures 9" x 6.5" x 1.75". Each book is 80 pages long and contains approximately 25% text and the remaining 75% is comprised of stunning full color and black and white photographs of all things Chanel. Books printed in Italy.

Produced exclusively for Assouline by Chanel, One of the most visible personalities of her era, Gabrielle Chanel invented a style that was synonymous with modernity and chic. The slipcase includes three memoirs celebrating her revolutionary style: Chanel Fashion, Chanel Fine Jewelry, and Chanel Perfume.

About the Author(s): A regular contributor to Elle and Elle Decor magazines, Francois Baudot (Chanel & Chanel Jewellery) is the author of several books, including monographs on such designers as Elsa Schiaparelli, Thierry Mugler, and Yohji Yamamoto; Fancoise Aveline is a journalist for Atmosphere and Maison Francaise magazines, mainly for their Perfume-Beauty and Art-de-vivre headings. She has written several books for luxury brands, including Chanel.

Series: Memoire
Publisher: Assouline
Author(s): Francois Baudot and Fancoise Aveline
ISBN: 9782759400423
Language: English
Overall Condition: Used: Like New; SLIPCASE is all in tact with minor edge wear. BOOKS; dust covers are all intact and pages for the most part clean, with a few fingerprint residue and not marred by notes (see photos for details).